Widen Your Stance-For Better Handling
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
- Eibach PRO-SPACER is the ideal combination for use with the Eibach PRO-KIT as well the SPORTLINE, if the original or aftermarket wheels are missing that last optical "kick".
With the Eibach PRO-SPACER installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch. That’s how the car’s look gets its final touch.
By increasing the track width, not only the appearance is improved, but you also achieve an optimized driving behavior combined with higher stability, as the roll of the chassis is influenced in a positive manner.
The PRO-SPACER is available in different versions from 5 to 45mm width.
Eliminate the Gap
You’ll achieve optimum looks and enhanced handling by moving your wheels flush with the outer edges of the wheel wells. Simply measure the wheel-well/tire gap, as shown here, and order the corresponding Pro-Spacers to put your wheels and tires out where they belong.
Total Track Widening: 60mm
Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Centre Bore: 54mm
Abarth 124 Spider (348_) 03/2016+
Mazda MX-5 (NA) 09/1989-04/1998
Mazda MX-5 (NB) 01/1998-10/2005
Mazda MX-5 (ND) 04/2015+
Mazda MX-5 RF (ND) 12/2016+