The racing performance pedigree that is so much part of Cosworth's heritage is clearly demonstrated with the aftermarket performance brake pad range.
The TrackMaster range offers exceptional level of stopping power for track day usage. The pads have a strong effect up to 800°C, with minimal disc abrasion and are heat stable, predictable and heat cycle exceptionally well.
Why Choose TrackMaster Pads?
- Heat seared for reduced "bedding-in" time
- Superior bite from cold
- Exceptional stopping performance
- Silent running technology
- Fast debris clearance
- Fade resistant
- Premium grade friction material
- Consistent and predictable braking patterns
Cosworth’s brake pads range offer exceptional performance with no compromise.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom, Cosworth brake pads feature a 1.5mm granulated interlayer which not only serves to act as a shock absorber, helping to reduce stress on the rotor surface but triples bonding strength so diminishing edge lifting.
To reduce the “bedding-in” or “seating-in” time - this is the time it takes for the pad and disc to adapt to each other - all Cosworth brake pads are heat seared. This process heats the friction material to in excess of 600°C , “toasting” the surface, greatly enhancing the performance the first time that the driver applies the brakes. Scorching pads also signifi cantly reduces initial fading - fading increases the necessary force and pressure required to maintain the deceleration of the vehicle.
Key Pad Features:
- Ideal for track day driving
- Extremely high friction level 0.7μ friction coefficient
- Strong brake effect through 800°C
- "Vee" line expansion groove technology - superb debris clearance
- Fitted with premium quality shim hardware - silent braking technology
- Durability Factor 9.5 with minimal disc abrasion
- Super fast “bed-in” typically under 2 laps
- Heat stable, predictable & heat cycle exceptionally well
- This track formulation CAN be safely used on highways except in Europe where ECE R90 approvals are required. This pad has too much brake effect to be compliant with these regulations.