Competition ZERO-3 [Full Height Adjustable + Inverted Shock+ 24 way Adjust]
Designed for use in competitive motorsports.
This suspension coilover kit is designed with full adjustable ride height feature which retains full shock stroke length and spring preload.
The inverted shock is made from light weight aluminum and features a mono-tube 24-step adjustable damper. The large piston internal valving along combined with increased spring rates are specifically designed for vehicles equipped with race compound tires (R-compounds, Slicks). The inverted damper prevents external elements from entering the shock casing and retains structural rigidity for added stress loads applied to the coilover.
Comes with camber adjustable pillow-ball upper mount and/or rubber upper seat depending on its vehicle application.
- 24 way high compression mono-tube shock absorber
- Large piston valve designed exclusively for race tires
- Inverted shock design
- Full height adjustable structure
- Increased spring rates for competition
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Vehicle specific bracket made to handle G forces
- Exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards