- Pavement Circle Track Racing - Brake pads for Hooters Cup, ASA & Super Late Models, Tour Type Pavement Modifieds.
- Sports Car/GT Racing - Sports car racing applications needing medium / high initial bite and effectiveness.
- Open Wheel/Formula Racing - Brake pads for Formula Atlantic , Formula Continental, Other Formula needing medium / high initial bite and effectiveness.
- High Operating Temperautes 300-1300°F
- Mild to High Torque
- More Bite than Blue 9012 Pads
- Excellent Brake Pad and Rotor Wear
- Aggressive yet Smooth Initial Bite
- Delivers Consistant Pedal Feel
- Consistant Modulation and Brake Release Characteristics
The Hawk HT-10 Brake Pad is the next step up the from the Blue 9012 pads when brake bite is being considered. The hawk HT-10 Pads deliver mild to high torque, with a smooth initial bite to give you control of your car. The HT-10 Pad gives you a consistant pedal feel so you know how your car will react when it is time to slow down. The Hawk HT-10 Brake Pad can operate effectively in temperatures between 300-1300°F. The smooth brake modulation and brake release characteristics the HT-10 Brake Pad is a great choice for your race car.
Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads need to be properly installed and bedded for optimal performance and safety.
Note: Due to the high levels of friction required to achieve "race level" braking, rotor noise, wear, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Acura RSX 2002-2006 Type-S
Honda Civic 2006-2011 Si
Honda S2000 2000-2009 Base Model
Availability: Usually Ships 3 to 9 Working Days
SKU : HB361S.622