0% Finance Procedure and FAQs

PLEASE NOTE OMNIPORT FINANCE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME - YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EASY PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL FINANCE AND PAYPAL PAY IN 3 

 

 

 

PLEASE NOTE: Before placing an order for 0% finance, we strongly urge you to check with us that the stock is available. If a product is out of stock, we can advise you a lead time and leave the item on back order or we can cancel the finance loan. If a product's lead time exceeds 12 weeks, we reserve the right to cancel your order.

Also due to fluctuations in shipping costs and product costs, certain items may not be eligible for finance due to the costs involved in this service. Please check beforehand; if an order falls into this category and you haven’t checked, we will contact you and you can either cancel the order or pay a 7% surcharge at the same time as the deposit.

Also please note: due to stricter policies from the finance company, all items must now be shipped from our premises. This means that we are incurring extra costs on shipping that we are not able to absorb when using Omnicapital’s finance option. We are no longer able to drop ship so please add on a couple of days lead time to allow for this.

Current shipping costs are as follow:

Small items under 25kg - £10

Items over 25kg & under 1m - £20

Wheels: Pair/Set - £12.50/£25

Exhausts no longer than 1m - £15

Exhausts 1m-1.4m - £25

Exhausts longer than 1.5m - £40

Body kit parts vary, please get in touch for a quote for these items or if there is anything not listed.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO SURCHARGES IF USING A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL FINANCE

 

Step 1: Add Products to the Shopping Basket.

 

Step 2: Proceed to checkout as Normal.

 

Step 3: Checkout as a Guest or Register to Make Future Orders Easier.

 

Step 4: Input your Billing, Shipping Info and Select Shipping method then select “Pay by Omni Capital Finance” and select the desired Finance Package.

 

Step 5: Fill in the Finance Login

 

Frequently Asked Questions About 0% Finance

Why Does My Status Say "Pending Payment"? Until we ship out your order, the Order Status will be "Pending Payment" until Shipping Information has been added

How Much Can I Borrow? When checking out, just fill out our easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £15,000 to use for the item(s) you wish to purchase. The minimum order amount is £250.

Is A Deposit Required? Yes, we require a 10% Desposit, this will keep your Monthly Payments down and increase the liklihood of being accepted for Finance. We will send you a PayPal Invoice for the 10% Deposit using the email address provided at the time of order or if you prefer, we can take payment via card, to do this, please contact us on 01332206674. The remaining 90% is paid directly to Omni Capital via your monthly payments

What Finance Options are Available?

We currently offer 4 Finance options:

  • 6 Months Finance (0% APR)
  • 9 Months Finance (0% APR)
  • 10 Months Finance (0% APR)

 

How Do I Apply? You can only apply via the checkout on our website - please call our customer services team on 01332 206674 if you need any help on your application.

Finance Cancellations All items ordered on Finance can be returned, provided that they are new and unfitted and still in the original packaging, Once we have received the good, the policy can be cancelled, a 10% Handling Fee will be incurred to cover the cost of the finance agreement

Finance Item Cancellations If you only wish to cancel an item that was ordered in finance but keep the rest of the order, we will refund you the cost of the item by Cheque or Bank Transfer, the policy will remain in place between you and the finance company. A 10% handling fee may be charged to cover the cost of the finance agreement.

Can I have my order shipped to somewhere else? No, Your order MUST be shipped to the same address as stated on your finance agreement, regardless of the shipping address chosen on checkout, we will inform you of this before sending your order. You can also collect the goods from us in person if you wish.

 

PLEASE NOTE: Before placing an order for 0% Finance we strongly urge you to check with us that the stock is available, if a product is out of stock we can advise you a lead time and leave the item on back order or we can cancel the finance loan.