Hawk Performance Mazda MX-5 (NC) (06-14) Front Street HP Plus Brake Pads
Product Code: HB522N.565
- Usually Ships 3 to 9 Working Days
- 4 months at 0% interest with PayPal (orders £99+)
- Autocross Racing
- Track Day Racing
- Solo II Racing
- Sports Car/GT Racing - Sports car racing and Rally applications needing lower initial bite and effectiveness. Excellent track day compound that can be driven on the street.
- Drag Racing - Street driving applications needing Lower initial bite and effectiveness. Perfect brake pad for applications that are driven to the strip.
- (Street Legal So You Won't Have to Change Pads to get Home)
- High Friction Pad
- Very Resistant to Brake Fade
- Superb Double Duty Friction Compound
- Longer Lasting Pad than Competitive Pad Materials
- Limited Lifetime Hawk Warranty
The Hawk HP Plus Brake Pad is a must have brake pad for the weekend autocross or track driver. The HP Plus Brake Pad was made with autocross and track cars in mind. Not only do the Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads perform on the track but they are still versatile enough to be used on the street so you can drive your car to and from the track without having to switch to a less aggressive brake pad. The special friction compound formula delivers a high torque values with lower wear rates than many other competitive brake pad materials. The HP Plus pad is material helps resist brake fade and has an extremely aggressive bite which will slow your car down quickly and safely. After all isn't that what a track pad should do?.
Note: The High levels of friction required to achieve "race level" braking performance may affect rotor noise, wear, dust, and pad life.
Product Installation & Warranty
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads need to be properly installed and bedded to deliver the best performance and safety possible. Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads are backed by Hawk's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Code||Compound||Optimal Range||Min Max||Torque||Comments/Remarks|
|R||Street Race||100°-800°||100° 1200°||Medium||
|B||HPS 5.0||100°- 550°||100°- 750°||low||
|F||HPS||100°- 500°||100°- 700°||low||
|Z||Ceramic||100°- 450º||100°- 650°||low||
|Y||LTS||100°- 500º||100°- 650°||low||
|P||Super Duty||100°- 550º||100°- 750°||low||
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2006-2007 Base Model
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2008-2014 Grand Touring
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2008-2014 GT
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2008-2014 Sport
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2008-2009 SV
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2008-2012 Touring
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2011-2012 Special Edition
Mazda MX-5 Miata 2014 GX