- Kit contains one set of DP41946R Yellowstuff brake pads and one pair of BSD1285 BSD slotted and blade series slotted brake discs
- Money saving brake kit including one set of pads and a pair of discs
- Yellowstuff 4000 series type approved upgrade brake pad for street, trackday or trackday or drift use
- Designed for use on faster, higher horsepower vehicles and for short track use
- One pair of OE quality replacement brake discs
UK made Yellowstuff 4000 series sport upgrade brake pads are type approved for your vehicle. For faster, higher horsepower vehicles and short track use. Due to heat range, they're a great brake upgrade on 4x4 vehicles particularly when towing or under heavy load. With Brake-In coating for faster bed-in.
One pair of slotted upgrade brake discs, precision cast from G3000 iron. Bi-directional slots give silent braking and better pad venting. Black thermic coated for corrosion resistance. These discs are runout tested and are an exact replacement for manufacturer discs.
This brake kit provides the perfect combination for general street use
Volkswagen Golf MK6 2.0L Turbo R (PR-1ZK) 2009-2013