- Kit contains one set of DP41946R Yellowstuff brake pads and one pair of GD1285 GD slotted and dimpled brake discs
- Money saving brake kit including one set of pads and a pair of discs
- Yellowstuff 4000 series type approved upgrade brake pad for street, trackday or drift use
- Designed for use on faster, higher horsepower vehicles and short track use
- Pair of slotted and dimpled upgrade brake discs with grooves that are designed to dispel gasses and debris
Yellowstuff 4000 series sport upgrade brake pads are manufactured in the UK and are type approved for your vehicle. Designed for faster and higher horsepower vehicles and for short track use but due to heat range, these pads are great as a brake upgrade on 4x4 vehicles particularly when towing or under heavy load. Featuring Brake-In coating for faster bed-in.
One pair of slotted and dimpled upgrade brake discs. Wide slots and blind drilled dimples are designed to dispel gasses and debris. Manufactured from unique disc alloys and thermic black coated for corrosion resistance. These discs are runout tested.
Volkswagen Golf MK6 2.0L Turbo R (PR-1ZK) 2009-2013